Concrete Tints deprecated

Create recipes for the new 0.18 concrete color.

3 years ago

g Disambiguate difference with the original mod

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,

I'm not opposed to you fixing the bug there was in 0.18, but there is a few problems:
1. The bug was corrected in a way where mining the tinted concrete does not give the concrete items
2. There is no way to differentiate between this version on the original one in the mod interface because they both have the same name

Could you please change the name of the mod so it's clear it's not the original version, and/or make this version deprecated?

On a note, I was a little tired/overworked when you tried to raise the issue and maybe I perceived your ticket as more aggressive than it should have been, but I would not have objected to a PR in GitHub. I'm on the general opinion that having updating a broken mod is better if possible than having multiple mods in the mod portal from a user perspective.

3 years ago

Also I get bug reports for your mod in mine (I even downloaded yours and tried to debug why I could not remove tiles before seeing it was your version) https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Concrete-Tints/discussion/5f8a30aea0c31634aad53ca4

New response