Coarstalorio


A mod that nobody asked for — but Coarstal did. Questionable anime references in industrial context. If you’re thinking of downloading this mod: don’t. It’s made for one specific idiot, and you are (hopefully) not him.

Tweaks
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
230

b ooh whatr's dis? owo *crashes*

a month ago

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: space-location with name 'fulgora' does not exist.

Source: illumination (damage-type)

I have about 420 or more mods installed...but every time i uninstall this mod specificly, i dont get this error anymore.

a month ago

420 mods? Jesus Christ... that's Jason Bourne
One of your mods apparently assassinated Fulgora or something.
Try v1.0.5. I hope this has been fixed. It's not exactly easy to check.

a month ago

420 mods? Jesus Christ... that's Jason Bourne
One of your mods apparently assassinated Fulgora or something.
Try v1.0.5. I hope this has been fixed. It's not exactly easy to check.

...I really should get used to sayuing it's 2.0.

a month ago

...I really should get used to sayuing it's 2.0.

Try v1.0.6. I added compatibility with 2.0 and tested it on 2.0.77.
Did this fix your problem?

15 days ago

...I really should get used to sayuing it's 2.0.

Try v1.0.6. I added compatibility with 2.0 and tested it on 2.0.77.
Did this fix your problem?

tfw you kjeep on forgetting to say somethin. Fixed. Also i hate coarstal. He gets a like.

New response