Closest First

Lets personal construction bots save energy and time by building and deconstructing close things first

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

b [Solved] Error when setting "Constructable Entity Search Area" to "No Limit"

5 years ago

Running a game with many mods including AngelBob's, I get a lua error and the game closes when setting the search area to no limit under the map settings. The error occurs after setting the value, exiting the settings menu, and letting the game run for a few ticks.

"An area of zero size is not supported. Leave the area nil to search the entire surface."
https://imgur.com/a/EsJmBMo

This is using Power Armor Mk V with 11x Personal Roboport MK2. Setting the option to other values doesn't crash, however it seems that the gui doesn't acknowledge the value change sometimes. For instance if I select "20x20", hit apply, then go back to mod settings and look at the value, it still has the previous value of 50x50. It's only if I exit the menu and let the game run for at least a tick and then go back into mod settings that the value in the menu shows the new value that I selected.

5 years ago

Thanks, the crash is fixed now in 0.1.7.

I have noticed the same setting problem, but checked now that it's not related to this mod, it's like that for all mods. Mind sending a bug report to the Factorio devs?

New response