Circuit HUD V2

by Xiomax

Allows you to track any circuit signals in the player HUD / UI. Awesome for storage monitoring, robotics network, production flow, alerts, debugging circuit networks or power monitoring! This is a continuation of the Circuit HUD mod with many new features and can be safely installed in existing save files!

Content
3 years ago
Circuit network

g LTN Sticky Screen Combinators?

1 year, 7 months ago

Hey I really like this mod for managing numerous LTN stations! I'm wondering if it would be possible to make individual circuit signals only appear when on screen or by distance to player or pin/favorite certain networks to the top of the list? It'd be nice to have a LTN station's circuit network appear when on-screen only or to use the current functionality of always pushing the circuit network's status to the HUD as a favorite or pinned network. I'm playing with Space Exploration + Krastorio + BZMods (because I'm a masochist lol) with over 100 LTN stations and I haven't even launched the satellite yet so being able to view many many circuit networks by distance from player or on-screen would be awesome!

New response