Caves

Adds a cave system to the game that contains the resources instead of the normal surface.

Content
6 years ago
Mining

g Force create caves!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hello, how are you?
I would like to know if there is any command that is not clear cheat that is of the mod mod something like force_create_cave I know it, because I created a world with the purpose of putting several mods and I was adding as I was playing, that is I already have 110 hours on the map and would not want to waste all this time generating a new map and starting from scratch.

your mod does not generate caves on my map. I created another map to test and it worked!

can you help me?
thanks for listening

Treborgordin

6 years ago

Hi,

there are currently no commands added by the mod. If you don't want to cheat, maybe you can try this:
craft a few cave entrance and exits and carry them with you.
explore far outside, into an area that has not been created yet. ( note: it is not enough if you just can't see that already yet, as some tiles are created in advance. to be safe, go further)
maybe then you need to wait a bit until the generation catches up.
now you should be able to place the entrance and enter. you could then from within the cave go backwards to your base, and the generation should happen normally.

also a warning that for new terrain, the mod should be active so depending on the settings you used there might not be normal resource spawns any longer. (if you want to keep them, use the "both" setting)

New response