Caves

Adds a cave system to the game that contains the resources instead of the normal surface.

Content
6 years ago
Mining

g About Purported Angels/Bobsmod Ore Compatability

6 years ago

May I ask how exactly you managed to achieve this? It'd be great news to me if they work together, but I'm curious since as far as I know, RSO on top of being incompatible with this mod, is a hardcoded dependency of both Angels' mods and Bobs' mods in general. Did you have to edit their info.json to remove the dependency, or...?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hi,
from an info.json point of view, bobores doesn't depend on RSO. angelsinfiniteores has it as an optional dependency (note the ? in front of the mod dependency name), meaning it works without it as well. There is no need to change Angels or Bobsmods to work without RSO. (But without RSO, angels ores won't spawn their infinite ores within the regular patches, but rather as a seperate resource).

as of now, if you would have both RSO and caves active, you won't get any resources in caves at all (and if using default settings, it deletes all surface resources, so nothing remains). Although i have a prototype where they work together, it is not ready yet and quite messy so i am not sure if i add that change.

New response