Caves

Adds a cave system to the game that contains the resources instead of the normal surface.

Content
6 years ago
Mining

i entrence

6 years ago

is it possible to reduce the entrences or do it so you make it cause there are sooo many in any world i load :/

6 years ago

I agree with that statement. I also would like if there was an option to adjust how often the walls are generated in the caves or if they generate at all (I just like having resources separated from the main world lol).

6 years ago

Oh and don't try to run away from the biters by going into the caves... they will still attack you from above...

6 years ago

I am currently working on making the entrances placeable (and existing onces can be removed). it seems to work, but still need to test it a bit

6 years ago

just uploaded 0.1.4 where entrances are now placed instead of world-gen (there were way too many, and often inconvenient)
a no walls option wouldn't be difficult, i might add that
hmm do you mean that if projectiles are already flying towards you they would hit you in the cave? if that is the case, i wouldn't know how to fix that

6 years ago

What I mean is when I was running away from biters on the surface and went into a entrance the biters still continued attacking me despite being in another layer. The only way I can see this being fixed is to reset aggro every time a layer is changed. They also did damage by the way.

6 years ago

strange, i will have to investigate that a bit

New response