Oceanus 2

Adds a a game mode where you landed in an oceanic planet and ways to get materials from sea water but, can you still launch a rocket with only water?

3 years ago

b scenario level caused non-recoverable error

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Found you uploaded this at 2 hours old. Mod/scenario doesn't run. See picture.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2ad45x0fupwhe0/Factorio%200.18.12%204_5_2020%207_48_03%20PM.png?dl=0

Will also add that the Oceanus (1) scenario gives you options to choose your difficulty. This isn't appearing now.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

This is a complete remake of the old Oceanus now you choose to play the mod by setting the game mode from default to Oceanus and forget the old difficult settings
BTW now we have bitters on water if you don't like them disable aquatic bitters in the mod settings

4 years ago

I'm sorry, I do not understand your message. I don't have options to play your mod scenario when Oceanus 2 is installed. I have no problems loading or installing the mod, but the mod scenario is not working for me. I can't choose it on new game, and the screenshot is all I have to help you at this time.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

uninstall the old oceanus cause it's not needed anymore and when you init a new game on top of the window you'll see a dropbox written default change it to oceanus and forget about different difficulties in scenario

4 years ago

That helps! Got it now. I would recommend a screenshot on the mod page on that dropdown/setting - since it's different from Oceanus (1) startup. I appreciate the feedback! [close/fixed]

4 years ago

I have not gotten 1 crashed in scenario for a streak of 14hrs 21min in multiplayer. I believe the reason of the crashes are other mods inflicting with this one. Do you know what mods are doing it?

4 years ago

Sorry without more information it is really hard to tell
I'm playing oceanus 2 right now with dozens of other mods without problems

New response