Break Reminder

A simple mod that will remind you to take a break after a set amount of time that you can specify when loading a save.

Utilities
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.13.15

g Played the game, Nice Idea.. But, Some Bugs and Feedback

7 years ago

Hi supershadow
Nice mod. I live the idea. I played it with another guy and we found some stuff that need imporvement:
- Biters get lost in the woods alot. In a wave where 30 biter should come maybe 2 actualy come and the rest bugs out and dies. I guess with better spawning position it works better. We set starting area to very small and restarted a few times until we got a map that worked
- Waves: Waves are too easy. When a wave got 70 medium biters. They all come 1 by 1 (or 3 by 3). Place a few turrets and you are save. No challange at all. Send them all together! from different directions. The other guy suggested count all enemy bases around. Then divide the wave number (70 enemys for example) by the amount of bases (lets say 7 are close to us) and spawn 10 biters simultany from each base. I dont know if that works well. but Send them together. and mix them: alot of small with a few big ones.

If you update we will play again!

New response