Bot Speeds

This mod adds settings that will change base robot speed (later on ill change technology changes+yes/no ability to add infinite technology most probably being based on downloads so go download to get updates ! :D) just don't forget to configure it otherwise it won't have effect!

7 months ago

i Too fast bots.

1 year, 6 months ago

The idea of the mod is not bad, but in the settings I can not write fractional values like 1.125, and the value of 2 changes the base speed immediately from 13 km/h to ~400 km/h. This is too much, in my opinion. I'm fine with 30~40 km/h. Please, either change the formula that it would work on a principle of simple multiplication, when the value in the setting of "2" will be 26 km/h, or allow to write a fractional numbers like 1.0025, but then specify the exact formula, otherwise look through them and restart the game will be too long.

Although, I think it would be better to allow you to enter arbitrary values. For example, I'll enter a value of "50" in the settings, and the base speed of my bots will be 50 km/h, just like it is for the bots cargo size. Just limit the input field to values from 1 to "how low FPS you want to see in the game", lmao.

By the way, the setting also has a typo. It says that it is responsible for the size of the bots cargo, but it is not.

1 year, 5 months ago

Either edit his data-updates.lua and at /100 after each of the .value
or edit settings.lua and change the int-setting to double-setting and modify the maximum_value from 10000 to something like 20

7 months ago

fixed, thanks!

New response