All Bob's Furnaces are Multi-Purpose

Make all the regular furnaces multi-purpose, and disable all other furnaces to streamline the Bob's experience. Also works with AngelBob's.

4 years ago

g Seablock Compatibility

4 years ago

Nothing big but I was just wondering, beginning a big seablock run with all of your mods wich really smoothen angel bob, I realised this mod overrides the normal furnace with bob's chemical furnace, wich makes the "normal furnace" required to create burner ore crusher in seablock uncraftable. I just disabled your mod, playing with a few more furnaces is not that bad, but could still be cool to play both together confortwise. If you have any idea to override seablock's recipe when your mod is active :).

Thanks for all of your work, you really made angel bob gameplay be what I wished it was !

4 years ago

Thanks for the compliments! I'll see what I can do about Seablock.

4 years ago

Sorry for taking a while to get to this, college started back up and I have been busy with that. I am not able to reproduce the issue you describe, the recipe is overwritten properly with my recipe and I am able to craft burner ore crushers. Picture of what I am getting here (notice that the furnace displayed is internally the chemical boiler, which is enabled by default). Could you provide a full mod list?

4 years ago

Sorry for not seeing your answer earlier, I'm not used to the notification system of this website. Well I don't really understand it, but I can't replicate it anymore... My modlist has not changed in any way, I just reinstalled your mod and everything works normally now. Maybe it was solved by an update of one of the mods I use... Sorry for this...

4 years ago

Don't worry about it, I appreciate the report anyways.

This thread has been locked.