All Bob's Furnaces are Multi-Purpose

Make all the regular furnaces multi-purpose, and disable all other furnaces to streamline the Bob's experience. Also works with AngelBob's.

4 years ago

b some researches blocked

4 years ago

your mod removes some researches, and makes imposible to research some techs depending on those removed

see this issue on github (https://github.com/LovelySanta/FactorioMod-MoreScience-BobAngelsExtension/issues/12)

4 years ago

Should be fixed now. Thanks for the report.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello, it's me again, sorry. Now I have a teeny tiny Little problem with this one, when using momoTweak and sciencecosttweaker, you get a lot of new intermediates, mainly for science and electronics, one of those intermediates is the scientific plate, wich is used in 3 or 4 necesary récipes. this component is unlocked in the alloy processing 2 tech, wich this mod eliminates, therefor the plate runs out of récipes to be crafted and you just cant get it, could you make somethins, so that this plate could be researched in any other tech?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Sure, I can do that. Give me some time and I'll make it happen. No need to apologize for reporting bugs, this only makes the mod better.

4 years ago

cool, and of course, no hurrries, thanks for the great job

4 years ago

Fixed for 0.17.7.

4 years ago

Thanks

This thread has been locked.