Big Bags (more space in bags +longer reach) deprecated

Big bags everywhere ! More space in inventory, toolbelt, logistic and trash slots, robots cargo size and speed, bigger stacks & pickstick to increase your picking distance...

Utilities
3 years ago

b Not Working

2 years ago

After installing and uninstalling all of the various mods, I've narrowed it down to this one. When mod's activated, player character won't move. Legs move and sounds like I have on a jet pack. I did a clean install of Factorio and started a fresh game. Installed only one mod, this one, before posting here. It's definitely this mod that's breaking the game. Not sure what I could do to help(send you a log?). Just a friendly heads up. :)

2 years ago

For now I'm going back to the outdated one by binbinhfr.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Same issue for me
also:
- why is there no changelog
- why does the licence not match the original mod ?

[deleted message]
2 years ago

After installing and uninstalling all of the various mods, I've narrowed it down to this one. When mod's activated, player character won't move. Legs move and sounds like I have on a jet pack. I did a clean install of Factorio and started a fresh game. Installed only one mod, this one, before posting here. It's definitely this mod that's breaking the game. Not sure what I could do to help(send you a log?). Just a friendly heads up. :)
i tested the mod by my own but for me it works just fine. can you send me your log for more informations aboud the bug?

New response