Angel's Smelting Complete

Adds recipes for copper tungsten, tungsten carbide, and silicon nitride in the Angel's style, making heavy use of the sintering oven.

4 years ago

g Tungsten ingots

4 years ago

Can you add tungsten ingots as an optional extra step between tungsten trioxide and tungsten powder that slightly increases yield so that every metal has an ingot form?

4 years ago

This is a firm no from me: tungsten ingots are very hard to produce due to the melting point of tungsten being so high, so this is why Angel's yields tungsten powder, we combine it with other metals to make a mixing powder with a lower melting point, and then put it in a sintering oven, all to avoid having to deal with the high melting point of tungsten. I do want to aim for this mod to be somewhat realistic, so I want to keep this in line with how Angel's does this.

I do appreciate the suggestion, however, and feel free to keep making them. I really appreciate it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Well then maybe tungsten powder mixture→tungsten ingot→molten tungsten→tungsten plate.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Also, can you change powders so that steel powder gets made from iron powder and the other get made from pellet get made from pellets instead of ingots and add recipes to turn them into ingots?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Some other suggested chains:
1. Silicon nitride→Silicon nitride ingot+aluminum ingot→molten ceramic→ceramic plate
2. Tungsten carbide powder mixture→tungsten carbide ingot→molten tungsten carbide→tungsten carbide plate
3. Steel ingot+orange alien artifact→molten orange alien alloy→orange alien alloy plate
4. Tungsten ingot+blue alien artifact→molten blue alien alloy→blue alien alloy plate
5. Tungsten ingot+copper ingot→molten copper tungsten→copper tungsten plate.

4 years ago

Some more chains if Madclown's mods are enabled (you can make this a separate mod):
1. Depleted uranium mixing powder→depleted uranium ingot→molten depleted uranium→depleted uranium plate
2. Osmium mixing powder→osmium ingot→molten osmium→osmium plate

New response