Angel's Smelting Complete

Adds recipes for copper tungsten, tungsten carbide, and silicon nitride in the Angel's style, making heavy use of the sintering oven.

4 years ago

g little problem

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

for some reason, this mod makes this other mod(https://mods.factorio.com/mod/fluid_permutations) not work for the heavy wáter electrolysis récipe, when you try to swap the results, the récipe just disapear, the electrolyzer goes back to have no récipe selected. (I tried removing this mod and the permutation worked just fine, so I guess it has something to do with this mod)

4 years ago

it also meses with heavy wather separation, if you try to permute the results, it causes an irrecoverable error

4 years ago

error while running event fluid_permutation:next-results-fluid-recipe(ID 158). Passed index is out of range

The error seems to be caused in the other mod, but as I said, it just happened when I installed this one

4 years ago

This makes absolutely no sense, given that this mod never touches the heavy water electrolysis recipe. I'll see what I can figure out.

4 years ago

if it helps, that is something that alreaddy happened with the first mod, the deprecated one, that did just this. I opened a thread in fluid permutation, the autor told me he'd look into it, never said anything else, and then your big mod (hexis angelbob) kind of fixed that, suddenly there was no error. The funny thing is that this mod triggers the exact same issue and error

4 years ago

I saw that thread, and have a feeling that the root cause is exactly what the mod author said it was: a mod load order issue. I'll have to see if that is what is actually happening.

4 years ago

This issue has been resolved for Hexy's AngelBob Tweaks 0.17.5, it had to do with Hexy's AngelBob Tweaks loading after Fluid Permutations, so the solution was to move all my new recipes from that mod into the data/data-updates phase; it had nothing to do with this mod.

4 years ago

grat, thanks

This thread has been locked.