Better Science

by Taehl

For both new players and veterans! Improves Science pack recipes to follow a traditional progression curve. Silky-smooth transition through oil. Purple science is harder than just dropping Artifacts in a blender. End-game research is more involved, requiring specialized new types of Advanced science. Overall materials cost of research is kept similar to vanilla. Rocket silo can now be achieved without any fighting. Each feature can be tweaked in config.lua.

Tweaks
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14

g Please add suport for bob and angel mods

7 years ago

Angel mods based on bob mods as on base now, but changes many aspect in bob production chains - such mods like angel refining and angel pertochem - this mods changes some resources which we need to produce science packs
It is worth mentioning the angel petrochem separately - this mod changes chemical production chains from bob mods, and it adding its own technology chain? so i can't use your mod with angel petrochem mod

Whether you can make a possibility of optional inclusion for bob angel mods if they are toggled on?

7 years ago

I don't play with either of those mods, so I would need a list how they change things before I could try to figure out how to make them compatible.

7 years ago

Both Bobs and Angels add dozens of technologies, modify and obsolete existing ones as well as change several base items. I'm currently working on a support patch for myself. When I'm done I will share it.

New response