Better Science

by Taehl

For both new players and veterans! Improves Science pack recipes to follow a traditional progression curve. Silky-smooth transition through oil. Purple science is harder than just dropping Artifacts in a blender. End-game research is more involved, requiring specialized new types of Advanced science. Overall materials cost of research is kept similar to vanilla. Rocket silo can now be achieved without any fighting. Each feature can be tweaked in config.lua.

Tweaks
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14

g What...

7 years ago

You can't craft the normal, basic red science... it can only be crafted in assembly machines, which you have to research first! Did you miss something or am I missing something?

7 years ago

I can confirm, using 5dim (I don't know how that affects this) I need a assembly machine 2 to craft red science.

7 years ago

Agree, i have the same problem with crafting packs? i think all packs can be crafted by hands why not?

7 years ago

My mistake, it was only supposed to make all science except red require being built in an assembler. I've released a patch which fixes it. Sorry about that.

7 years ago

Thank you for the quick fix Taehl!
Btw, is there any other way to contact you like a forum link or a github?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Here's a new forum thread. You can also email.Taehl@gmail.com

New response