BetterFlasks

Replaces science icons with new hi-res and mipmapped versions based on FFF-275. With support for Pyanodons and Bobs Mods.

3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b Pyanodon: New icons not applied to everything

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The new icons are inconsistently applied throughout the game. This has been noticed with the full Pyanodon suite (coal/fusion/high tech/industry/petrol/ores) on 0.17.68.

Places I've noticed the mod does not work:
- Crafting window 'E'
- Icon over assembly machines & automated factories
- Recipe selection window for assemblers & factories

Places the mod works:
- Icon over labs
- Research screen
- Physical items in game (held by inserter, sitting on belt, in a box, in personal inventory, in the output of an assembler)
- In FNEI

Hopefully it's an easy fix, thanks for the mod!

4 years ago

Recipe icons are different per recipe. Just because most of the time a recipe icon is the same as its single output doesn't mean that they're declared the same. I'll add cases for pyanodons to grab the recipe classes and change the icon. But if another mod added science packs and made their own icon I'd have to do it for each one which would be a pain... And I don't particularly feel like doing a search across every recipe for the particular results to change icons that way so for now I'll just have to do it manually.

4 years ago

Hey, thank you for the fix! It looks like the situation has now reversed, though xD

The crafting menu is cluttered so I highlighted in yellow where the science packs are
https://imgur.com/a/Oj4tpWS

4 years ago

Hmmm it worked when I tested it out

4 years ago

Derp I can see the issue. Instead of recipe ~= nil its meant to be science ~= nil for the first one. I'm not going to be at a computer for a while

New response