BeastFinder

by moon69

Find where in your factory items & fluids are made, used or stored. Search assemblers, furnaces, chests & storage tanks for specified item(s).

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Space Exploration can not search in other plant ?

2 years ago

Space Exploration search result 0

2 years ago

So the search only works for the default planet, nauvis?

2 years ago

yes

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I see. That sounds like quite the issue.

Please be so kind and do the following:

• Start factorio and open up a save, where this is an issue
  • Do a search that fails, and only that
  • Close the game again

Then please send us the log file and - if that is okay for you - your save file as well, so we can debug with your exact scenario. I you want to go the extra mile you can go to the FAQ, there is a small list of things that might be helpful with the debugging.

Both moon and me are super busy atm, but we will try to address this with higher priority. Thanks for the report!

2 years ago

2 years ago

I very much believe you that this issue is happening for you.

Yet it might be the case that we will not be able to recreate the issue locally, as it could be a side effect by the set of mods you personally are using. You can only screenshot and describe verbally what you see on screen. If you send us a log file we can see way clearer what is going on inside the mod itself.

Even if we manage to recreate the issue locally, it could still only be an issue that is similar to yours. Without your log file and ideally your save file we cannot confirm this to be fixed once we attempt it. We will have to fix what we believe to be the issue and let you confirm the fix, which could lead to 5 releases all attempting to fix the same issue.

Here is how you find the log file: https://wiki.factorio.com/Log_file

New response