Ballast's Bolognese Modpack

This modpack is specially assembled to monumentally increase the intricacy and asperity of the base game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Yuoki Industries, Space Exploration, AAI, Logistics Trains, Pyanodons mods and more. Fixed incompatibilities, missing mods and included the better monster stuff.

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Advanced circuits have a long production process

3 years ago

Hello,

As the title say, I plan to craft it since days and days, but the amount of items to craft is crazy, it's sadic. Is there something I missed ?

If you read the description, then it is clearly stated that "This modpack is specially assembled to monumentally increase the intricacy and asperity of the base game [..]."

3 years ago

increase the content ok, but you seam to make no difference with the dead of fun, I mean the 200 crafts to setup to get a circuit. For you, it is funny to setup each logistic chest one by one ? You didn't even add an auto logistic mod.

You can easily add any QoL mods you want by yourself, as long as they are compatible with your current mods.

3 years ago

The only good auto logistic chest mod is not working anymore haha https://mods.factorio.com/mod/AutomaticLogisticChest/discussion/5ed65cdfc8ae2b000d58cbc0

I don't know what to add...
If rimworld with 400 mods wasn't 3fps laggy when factorio is 60fps, I would play rim.

New response