Ballast's Bolognese Modpack

This modpack is specially assembled to monumentally increase the intricacy and asperity of the base game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Yuoki Industries, Space Exploration, AAI, Logistics Trains, Pyanodons mods and more. Fixed incompatibilities, missing mods and included the better monster stuff.

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g How to get to electronic circuits

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello,
I'm getting crasy, because every recipe need electronic circuits, EVERY. I tried everything since yesterday.
To get electronic circuit you need ceramic,
to get ceramic you need mud,
to get mud you need seapump,
to get seapump you need electronic circuit.

So I can't get the electronic circuits...

There is a problem no ?

There are multiple ways to get ceramic, use FNEI and make sure to enable disabled and hidden recipes, so you can see which techs you need. One of the options is the "clay pit MK1".

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There is only 2 ways to get ceramic, both need mud (FNEI).

edit : clay pit seem to be a way. ;)

Last question : why there is only a low quantity of ressources per ore at maximum ? https://i.ibb.co/JH97Pcy/2020-05-24-180512.jpg I'll finish all my quarry so fast.

What version of the game and which version of the modpack are you running? Are you sure all mods from the modpack are enabled? Do you see disabled and hidden recipes in FNEI (recipes for which the text is red instead of green)?
It seems very weird that there is no other way of getting clay, we definitely did not have this issue, and resource patches on default settings should be more than that. If you can get to Core mining drill, then small and unrich resource patches shouldn't really be an issue.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello,
Factorio 0.17.79
modpack I don't know, I got it at the same time, few weeks ago. Edit : it seem to be the latest version, there was 3/4 mods that needed update.
All mods enabled, and I also enabled all the hiddens recipes for FNEI.
I still see only 2 ways to get ceramic.

For the mining drill, if you speak about this :
https://i.ibb.co/WcVpfHT/2020-05-25-043300.jpg
then it ask me the electronic circuit too, to craft it. Same pb so.

Can't say much about 0.17
I will set that up on my own system and I will get back to you, hopefully with answers.

what you need is a clay pit from pyanodon's, add some steam and you get clay. The clay can be put into a high-pressure furnace - ceramic. High-pressure furnace needs printed circuit substrate, which can be crafted by hand from wood and copper. If you do not have these recipes, then check again if all mods are enabled - in the mod list if any mod's name is red then it is not properly enabled

3 years ago

ok thank you.

New response