Ballast's Bolognese Modpack

This modpack is specially assembled to monumentally increase the intricacy and asperity of the base game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Yuoki Industries, Space Exploration, AAI, Logistics Trains, Pyanodons mods and more. Fixed incompatibilities, missing mods and included the better monster stuff.

Mod packs
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [SOLVED]mixer.png failed to load

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Two days ago i played thihs mod pack for the first time. At first everything worked just fine but appanrently the game crashed on me and thats where everything startet to get weird.

When i restarted the game i got an error message that the mixer.png failed to load.
After that i looked at the discussions where i have read that there are a lot of errors occuring due to mods getting updated and breaking everything.

I decided to switch to a stable version of factorio (0.17.79) - mixer.png failed to load.
Switched to 0.17.74 - mixer.png failed to load.
version 0.17.69 - same issue + some more i can't remember
Then tried every 0.18 version - same issue + a LOT more

The final thing i have tried yesterday was to download all the mods manually so i looked at the downloads section and downloaded every mod in the version that the mod pack wants (some versions are for factorio 0.17). But i still had error messages.

So can i please get a version of this modpack that acually works? Or can someone tell me how to fix the .png bug.

Cohron.

First, make sure you can launch a vanilla Factorio version, if that doesn't work, make sure your mods directory is empty, also delete (or displace) "mod-list.json" and "mod-settings.dat", and try vanilla again.
Afterwards, try using ModMyFactory, I have included a .fmp file with the modpack, the versions of those mods should be stable with Factorio 0.18.15

New response