Ballast's Bolognese Modpack

This modpack is specially assembled to monumentally increase the intricacy and asperity of the base game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Yuoki Industries, Space Exploration, AAI, Logistics Trains, Pyanodons mods and more. Fixed incompatibilities, missing mods and included the better monster stuff.

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g [SOLVED]Struck to get Ceramic

3 years ago

Well hello guys.

I've just started this modpack after resolving the dependences issues and i'm struck at producing Automation Science pack (the red).

To craft them i need Fawogae;
To get fawogae i need plantation;
To get Fawogae plantation i need Simple circuit board;
To get the circuit board i need to get Ceramic;
BUT for ceramic i need the "Basic electronic" research that need red science....
How can i craft that?
Thx all

3 years ago

Hey themonsterflag,

I had the exact same issue you are describing. This is due to a combination of newer mod versions that I believe are not compatible with the current "Touched by an Angel" Pyanodon's fix version. When I checked, I realised there were also a number of mods that actually did not get activated, while I was under the impression all mods loaded successfully due to a lack of errors.

I think the best solution is to have a look at the previous thread here on the discussion board, as I am currently successfully playing a game. The solution is to use the ModMyFactory program and load the .FMP file that the modpack creater made available in the latest version, that will allow you to download the specific versions that he verified to be working well and he has been using in his own playthrough. Unfortunately you cannot install specific older versions through the ingame mod browser, so this seems like the best solution at present.

Good luck!

3 years ago

Thanks man that worked!

New response