Ballast's Bolognese Modpack

This modpack is specially assembled to monumentally increase the intricacy and asperity of the base game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Yuoki Industries, Space Exploration, AAI, Logistics Trains, Pyanodons mods and more. Fixed incompatibilities, missing mods and included the better monster stuff.

Mod packs
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g 0.18

4 years ago

Factorio 0.18.17 (build 50462, linux64, steam)

Other people are having the same issue, you can try to downgrade pyfusionenergy and/or angelspetrochem, or just wait for an update.
Currently I have in working condition :
PyCoal Touched By an Angel 0.9.10
PyFusionEnergy 1.6.0
angelspetrochem 0.9.3

4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. I have not tried your modpack yet - but once you get this ironed out I will definitely try it out! This modpack of yours is VERY ambitious!!! I am VERY excited to see it's final working product! Thank you SO MUCH for working hard on this. You must be very talented. I am still learning how to do the basics in coding :P I am only learning java right now as my first language. One day I hope I can get close to a level where I can help with mods and stuff like you are doing! Keep up the great work man - I REALLY love how you got this massive modpack going and trying to get them to work all together perfectly - VERY cool. I freaking love this game so much.

4 years ago

for 0.18.15 : PyCoalTBA (0.9.10) is broken for me as in the small inline storage tank has no recipe see also https://mods.factorio.com/mod/PyCoalTBaA/discussion/5e83ddad854748000f7f21a6
havent tried downgrading this, will do later
besides that i got this modpack running by downgrading the majority of the angel mods that had an update within the last 1 month (can provide the full list if anybody needs)

You can reenable the recipe by typing
/c game.player.force.recipes["bob-small-inline-storage-tank"].enabled=true
into the console.
The only thing I have done is write down the mods in a single file, I myself have not made any compatibility patches whatsoever, the main part of this modpack is PyCoalTBA which allows these mods to work together.
Looking up recipe and item IDs in mod files isn't that hard :)

4 years ago

thanks!

New response