Ballast's Bolognese Modpack

This modpack is specially assembled to monumentally increase the intricacy and asperity of the base game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Yuoki Industries, Space Exploration, AAI, Logistics Trains, Pyanodons mods and more. Fixed incompatibilities, missing mods and included the better monster stuff.

Mod packs
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Mod settings errors

4 years ago

Hey there! You've put together a great modpack, but some of the settings in the configuration are referencing missing files - Pyanodon and Angel's conflicts, the ore settings are borked and if you start with steam science packs they don't show in labs. I think Labs only support nine types of science pack at present and I'm pretty sure your modpack exceeds that. Can you fix this?

Thank you for your feedback, I will look into this directly.

You will have to expand on the settings in the configuration that are referencing missing files as i have not been able to find them, also in what way exactly are the ore settings borked?
As for the labs supporting only 9 types of science packs: all except the most advanced techs can be researched in the regular(MK1 and MK2) labs or the Alien labs, after that the Space Science Laboratory can accommodate all 23 unique science packs found in this modpack, none of which is "steam science pack".
Please do check if there are any other mods enabled that are not part of this modpack which might cause problems.

2 years ago

You should just make a link to the settings.dat, so that we can just import it our selfs

New response