Audio Tweaks


Change and/or disable certain in-game sounds.

Tweaks
3 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
297

g Removal of the surface scraping sound when driving a vehicle over grass

a month ago

Hello! I think your mod is great and I already use it in my playthrough. If I may make a request, the sound of a vehicle driving over dirt is incredibly annoying especially for long stretches. Do you think that you could add a way to reduce or remove that sound as well? Even if you cannot, thanks for the mod!

a month ago

That is a great idea, and I'll look into it.

Would you want this to only disable vehicle driving sounds for certain tiles, or all of them at once?

a month ago

I haven't experienced all the tile driving sounds yet for the other planets, so I can't speak on them. The option to individually turn them off seems like a better idea then, instead of turning them all off. Thanks for responding!

New response