AngelBobExtended by DeFace

by DeFace

The game will become more challenging, recipes for science packs, electronics are changed. added structural elements that are needed for most buildings, changed the balance of various generators. technology is much more expensive.this modification is based on Bob's Extended by MomoSundeass.30 science packs for this mod is overhauled(Better to play with burner phase(bobtechnolgy mod setting) and Artisanal reskins)

3 years ago

b Catch-22 with angels refining?

3 years ago

Hey! So we started this mod with all the optional angel mods, including refining and there's no way to get iron ore and copper ore for Science 1 as we only have Stiratite and Saphirite.

We cheated in the crusher needed to get those ores (ore smelter tech), but I'm just wondering if there are any other issues down the line with the optional angels mods?

Thanks.

3 years ago

There's the same issue with Electronics research; it would unlock Science 4, but it needs Steel Processing as a prerequisite which can't be done as it needs Science 4 to do. Catch-22 again.

https://i.imgur.com/7hVyJZo.png

3 years ago

1st problem really exists after the last angel update, I fixed it

as for problem 2 then you need to enable 30 science pack override in angelbobextended mod setting

New response