AngelBobExtended by DeFace

by DeFace

The game will become more challenging, recipes for science packs, electronics are changed. added structural elements that are needed for most buildings, changed the balance of various generators. technology is much more expensive.this modification is based on Bob's Extended by MomoSundeass.30 science packs for this mod is overhauled(Better to play with burner phase(bobtechnolgy mod setting) and Artisanal reskins)

3 years ago

g nickel

3 years ago

I am using this and trying to get to the basic structures, but I cant find any way to get nickel plates since nickel requires chemical furnaces, which require chemical structure component 2 which require nickel. unless there is a major alternative, it appears that I have to bypass nickel smelting 1 and rush nickel smelting 2 even though I cant practically afford any of that tech at my current stage of the game.

3 years ago

slightly unrelated: when using angel, this appears to put a lot of stuff into different categories, could they be merged into angels categories for similar items? (though I dont know if it is this mod moving some or if its madclowns)

3 years ago

1.I don't understand a little, in order to melt nickel, a chemical furnace is not needed, you need carbon monoxide in blast furnace, and to make it you need a chemical plant (water shift recipe), BUT you can use the recipe for obtaining carbon monoxide through pure carbon (coal-processing- 2)

2.this mod does not change the location of the recipe in different categories

I made it easier to research technology (coal-processing-2)
if this was not the problem, then describe in a little more detail, because I do not fully understand what is wrong

3 years ago

yeah, the problem was coal processing 2. I was trying to craft nickel using reverse water shift recipe instead of the carbon recipe because I could do it that way with what I had researched, except that I needed nickel to actually do the process.
For the locations, there is the structure components and similar go into bobs intermediate products instead of vanilla intermediate products or angels components, angel moves all of bobs stuff out of bobs intermediate and into other categories (ie: angels intermediate) which means that the only items that remain are yours, this isnt a major issue, just a minor annoyance that I have 3 intermediate product categories.
thank you for the update.

New response