AngelBob

Contains dependencies on almost all Angel and Bob mods. This mod does nothing by itself.

Mod packs
1 year, 5 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Loader redux?

2 years ago

Why include this in the pack? I much prefer deadlocks' loaders that fit in 1x1 space. It would imo be better to let player choose which loader mod he wants to choose if any.

But ofc i know one can disable this mod after game has installed all the requirements. It just makes no sense to have loaders included, this is not the whole modpack one should use when playing AB, several other mods are also helpful such as Factorio Planner, Squeak Through, Blueprint Extensions etc...

2 years ago

Just personal preference. I tried to keep the modpack down to the absolut basics, so everyone can add their own QOL mods.

1 year, 6 months ago

You can change it from a dependency to a recommended maybe? Also replace it with LoaderRedux-BobLogistics ?

1 year, 5 months ago

That recommended is a good idea, i haven't considered that. Replacing it with LoaderRedux-BobLogistics is not possible as LoaderRedux is a prerequisite for it. You would need both of them.

1 year, 5 months ago

I have adressed both of your concerns and will now close this thread. I will open a new suggestions thread.

This thread has been locked.