Aircaft Drones

Death from above! Build autonomous flying drones and launch airstrikes on those pesky bugs.

17 days ago
1.0 - 1.1

a 1.1 Update and Delivery

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi there,

yes I am that guy with the shit ton of vehicle mods. The amount of people asking for an automatic delivery system for planes rises so I thought I'd have a look at this. I'm planning on taking this mod, update it to 1.1, fix the error, use new graphics and additionally implement some delivery mechanics. WITH Aircraft Realism. This is a lot of work and I might not even finish it but I'll try because it could be amazing. If you, IngoKnieto, have something against this, please tell me. Or if you're working on something similiar already. Otherwise I'll do what I said with crediting everyone appropriately of course. It would obviously upload it as a mod of mine but if you want you could also just add me as a collaborator so I can just update it here which would be better.

Bye

2 years ago

I have nothing against that, knock yourself out ;)

I even have a half finished version with air transport, if you want I can give that to you, and you can continue maintening the mod here. I got stuck in the middle of implementing a supply and demand logic similar to LTN, turns out this is really complicated...

Add me on discord if you want: IngoKnieto#4925

2 years ago

That sounds amazing!

As a solo player, the Aircraft Drones adds sooo much value to my game. Thanks for looking into thisKingJo, and thanks for authorizing it \ cooperating IngoKnieto :D <33

8 months ago

mh... is this still being worked on? Would be very happy to use this mod in the future.

6 months ago

I would really like to see this mod updated and these features added!

4 months ago

I am carefully optimistic that the new mod version works with Factorio 1.1 now...

New response