Aircaft Drones

Death from above! Build autonomous flying drones and launch airstrikes on those pesky bugs.

17 days ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Building Airport

3 years ago

I am new to the game. The drone mod is way cool... Trying to build "airport" like in the picture. Can not identify the structure to the right of hangar with number 3 on it or the structure to left between the inserters...both connected with red wires...
My lights never turn green or red or yellow...what am I doing wrong..
Thank you
Kin

3 years ago

The display thing is from the Nixie Tubes mod, you don't need it to make the airport work. It's enough to connect one hangar with one runway.

3 years ago

Thank you
Kin

3 years ago

So I got the nexi tubes, I know I dont need it, but it looked cool. When I first put it down, it showed a number 2 (which was the number of drones in the hanger). Is this what the item does? After a while I noticed no number there anymore. I replaced...then I saw you could change settings for the item...what should those settings be to count drones (assuming that is what it does). I checked the wiring multiple times.
Second Question I have not seen the lamps change color or even turn on, does it only work if it is night ( I have made it always day in my game)
Again, thank you for the help.
Kin

New response