Adjustable Science

Allows you to adjust the recipes of science packs. By Default the recipes of the sciences are set to be like 0.16 .

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

g Adjusted and went wrong - how to redone the adjusting?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi,
I adjusted the science packs with science pack 1, 2, 3 plus a specific structure from this circle which doesnt work because science pack 1, 2 and 3 too are not useable. Now i cant readjust the mod because it will not load the mod.
Can you tell me how i can readjust the mod without loading it? Deleting and reinstalling didnt seem to work and i dont know where the Mod wrotes the Information i set inside the Mod Options.

edit1:
solves: I just opened the mod-settings.dat via editor and deleted all science packs. Now its back to standard.

edit:2
But still i cant use the science packs to build further science packs. I cant find Automation Science Pack or Red Science Pack this goes also for green and blue only Military and Production Science Pack. Thats why i used Science Pack 1 to 3.
I wanted to use red and green + engine unit + Military Science Pack to build blue and in the next step red green and blue + Electric furnace to gain purple science pack.

5 years ago

Hello Benai! I get the mistake i made.. im just uploading the fix! Thanks for the info

5 years ago

No problem. Ty for the mod .-)

New response