Actual Craft Time

Display actual craft times for assemblers, furnaces and rocket silo

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g I miss this mod the most in 0.17

5 years ago

Just wanted to thank you for making this mod! Thanks!
As I'm getting around building my base in 0.17 completely mod-less I've come to realize just how much this mod impacted my designs.

5 years ago

I'm glad you like it, I should have a version that doesn't crash hopefully soon for 0.17

5 years ago

This mod is essential!
Can't wait for the update!

5 years ago

I agree. I didn't realise how much I started depending on it. Glad osldgoth is still working on it.

5 years ago

True pls update... :D

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

For me it would be ok if u just release like your mod was before all that updates, so we can use that atleast in 0.17 :) (without the fancy new stuff)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

5 years ago

@GamingComet
Everything works as before? Maybe you could do a pull request on GitHub?

5 years ago

I have not thoroughly tested it, so it's experimental. It should work fine, but if there are any issues with it, they can be resolved.

I'll upload it to GitHub now.

5 years ago

OMG, I can't wait to get home and install it! Thank you!

5 years ago

Whatever you do just don't click on your smelters!

5 years ago

I made a new version that doesn't crash the game when smelters/drills are opened. Get it here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ActualCraftTime

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

5 years ago

Ok, that is great!
Did osdlgoth abandon this mod?

5 years ago

Sort of... He was taking a while to update it, so I made a new version. If he updates his old version, I can have mine removed upon request. But for now, I'm leaving the new version up.

5 years ago

not abandoned, I have a working version for 0.17, it's just not feature complete. I don't have a lot of time these days.

5 years ago

Ok, then I'll use the GamingComet version until the Osldgoth version comes out.

GamingComet, you only made the mod v0.17 compatible right? You didn't add/change anything else?

Osldgoth, are you adding/changing things for your v0.17?

If you both are adding/changing stuff, maybe you could work together and/or combine your efforts into 1 mod?

5 years ago

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, seems to be working fine.

5 years ago

Last I tried it belt speeds were incorrect, needs to be 15, 30, and 45.

5 years ago

I fixed the belt speeds. Update the mod and it should work.

5 years ago

Sweet, I’ll check it out

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

GamingComet, previously you called your mod 'Actual Craft Times' so that we could distinguish between your mod and Osdlgoth's mod.
Why did you change it to 'Actual Craft Time'? Now it's difficult to keep them apart. Or have you officially taken over this mod?

5 years ago

I’ll rename it to Actual Craft Times for now. Thanks for letting me know.

5 years ago

Please accept my apology for the lack of an update. Due to real life I've been extremely busy. I can release 0.3.4 which also contains support for non-vanilla belts, but I doub't I'll be able to update/fix bugs after that. GamingComet can merge our two versions to take over or anyone could if GC doesn't... ?

5 years ago

Don't stress it mate. Your mod is worth the wait :) Easily one of my favourites.

4 years ago

any chance for the option to change the time unit? minutes or hours would be great.

4 years ago

The king osldgoth is back?

New response