Actual Craft Time

Display actual craft times for assemblers, furnaces and rocket silo
a month ago
0.16 - 0.17
14570

g Incorrect calculation possibly

- 1 year, 1 month ago

Screenshot: https://snag.gy/FGchPQ.jpg
Im using the Production Scrap 2 mod so for example, a furnace has a 94% chance of making a iron plate or 6% making iron scrap. The product cant be 0.29/s for the scrap nor the plate. I wasnt sure if how you made this mod that this was intentional or not as a theoretical "max" value. Cool mod though anyways, thanks.

- 1 year, 1 month ago

I'll need to factor in percentages