Achtung!

by phodge

A UI that lists things that are out of fuel or have no resources left to mine.

7 years ago

g A couple of suggestions

7 years ago

Great work on the mod. Seems like an interesting idea especially with the fuel resources.
Two things to improve.
Have a way to close the GUI like how YARM works.
Also find a way to point the player in the direction of the object that's running low on resources. It's nice to know that a burner miner is running out of fuel, but it doesn't really help if I don't know where the burner miner is.

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

Another suggestion:

Factorio wouldn't load the mod until I changed the folder name from "factorio-achtung-1.0.0" to "Achtung_1.0.0". You should maybe add a note or fix the file.

Otherwise Great Mod

7 years ago

First off, thanks for taking the time to create and upload this great mod, I find it very useful.

Also, I agree with ElecNinja's requests.

Lastly, It would be pretty neat if things that run out fuel did not immediately appear, just a couple seconds would be enough. This would give burner inserters time to load itself with fuel or any burner machines to be loaded with fuel before displaying on the screen. Currently, any mods that are listed on screen below this mod moves down to make space, this in turn makes it hard to chase down the correct button to click upon in those mods. It gets a little frustrating when you delete the wrong blueprint because of this movement.

New response