Category Integrations for 5Dim

Compatibity extension for various other mods to sort their items into the 5Dim categories.

Tweaks
1 year, 4 months ago

g [Complete] Support for Krastorio2 and Space Exploration

2 years ago

Would it be possible to add support for Krastorio2 and Space exploration into this mod.

2 years ago

That is a lot of items. I think I'm familiar enough with them to give it a shot though. To be clear, the added categories of K2 and SE you want to see exclusively under the 15 tabs that 5Dims uses?

2 years ago

Yeah, that is the general idea.

2 years ago

Ok. I spent overnight and got K2 dialed in I think. I should get some rest and tackle SE tomorrow. I'll push out the update supporting K2 so you can give any feedback on my choices. I'm not sure if you're running all the 5Dim pack. I did a specific alteration to how it resorts if you either have or don't have 5Dim Equipment because the two don't blend well together, but I think keeping them separate if you have both made sense. If 5Dim Equip is not used it rolls it all into a more K2 like continuum of equipment under the Armor category.

2 years ago

Wow greate job! Thank you for all your hard work!

2 years ago

I got through Space Exploration. I'm not as familiar with this mod as some of the others so please give feedback on anything that you feel is in the wrong place. Also, as a final test I added all the other supported mods and I see some of them add more items when K2 and SE are installed. The next version will address these new items. But if you're just K2+SE I hope all the items are now shuffled into just 5Dim Categories.

Also SE has SO MANY things under it's science category, I left it as it's own thing, but have moved it to the end of the categories. I may make some new graphics but that's not really the intent of this little mod.

Again, please leave feedback on what is or isn't working.

2 years ago

thank you for all the good work! have a nice day.

2 years ago

The one thing is in this case, if leaving the science category of space exploration alone, then move the tech cards that are not there because of 5dim back into the science category, as that is where they belong.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

2 years ago

It should have moved them.... Did it not?

If not, could you drop a save so I can see if something is moving them back for some reason? This should be running last.

New response