Unholy Legacy Modpack

Krastorio 2 + Space Exploration + Quality of life + Interfaces + Harder enemies + Fun tech

Mod packs
2 years ago

b Space Underground

2 years ago

After getting to space in your modpack I am noticing that the space underground belts for the first tier don't seem to have the same distance settings as some of the blueprints I'm trying to use, is this by design or some sort of bug that needs to be fixed? Any idea which mod/setting is shortening their length?

2 years ago

I just realized this issue also applies to the underground space pipes.

1 year, 3 months ago

After getting to space in your modpack I am noticing that the space underground belts for the first tier don't seem to have the same distance settings as some of the blueprints I'm trying to use, is this by design or some sort of bug that needs to be fixed? Any idea which mod/setting is shortening their length?

Aloha!

Yes, in the Mod Settings you will fins some big overhauls like bioindustries and krastorio modifying those.
Scour the Mod Settings troughoutly - for me it was at least 5 times till I've found all the settings I need.
Just returned to Factorio with my other pack, Kras Ghoulash, and just checked here.

Hope you are well?
Nice This Year.

New response