Train Supply Manager (TSM)

Control train scheduling via a publish/subscribe event based system. Easy to use, and stress tested to gigabase level. Includes automated refueling. Distributed priorities for sourcing, and request priorities. Setup via simple to use GUIs and basic combinators.

Content
7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Trains

b Requester Train Stops won't copy/paste, be placed by BPs

8 months ago

Since the last update (1.1.18), sometimes, when I attempt to place a requester train stop via a blueprint or copy/paste, all I get is the train counter, and the requester itself is completely invisible. The odd bit, is that while the counter is there, you can't right click to remove it, drones can't remove it, nor can you right click on the square where the requester train stop is usually located in relation to the counter to remove it, you end up removing the tile underneath.

The only way to actually remove it is to place another requester manually, in the exact same spot - which clears it, then place it a second time to place down another stop.

I don't know if this is a conflict with other mods, I do have quite a few in place, the only thing is that I've only updated TSM, and prior to that update it was working.

I don't know how to provide screenshots to this post, as it does not appear like I can copy/past any.

billbo99 β˜†
8 months ago

I can not reproduce the problem .. can you share a save file ?

8 months ago

Yes, is there a way I can do that here?

a month ago

Stoehovve, thank you so much for posting this issue and your solution of manually placing a requester stop. I was worried my entire save was broken.
I have this same issue, and it looks like it happens when placing a requester train stop and a train counter via blueprint. If a bot places the requester train stop before the train counter, everything works fine. However, if the train counter is placed before the requester trian stop, that's when the issue occurs.

By "issue," I mean the requester train stop isn't added (and cannot be added, manually or with bots/blueprint) and the train counter becomes an undestroyable, unremovable, unmineable object.

New response