Space Exploration Simplified

Is Space Exploration too complex? Why do I have to make an item that's used for only one thing? Why do I have a building that does only one thing? Why are there so many kinds of buildings? WIP, suggestions are welcome.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

a Update

1 year, 9 months ago

Hey everyone,
I just want to let you know I'm working pretty hard at this. I still can't tell how much more I need to do before release, SE changed so much, especially considering the utility and production science packs. Idk what to do about them yet. I'm thinking about moving them back to pre-space but that requires a lot more changes. I'm gonna release a version (still don't know when) with those science packs in space. If enough people want them back to pre-space, I will try to make a following update featuring that.
Thanks for your patience,
Leah

1 year, 9 months ago

Sounds great!! Perhaps the change with them in space is for a reason, with space coming earlier. Will try out new version. Your mod description is perfect, it changes things that were made more complicated for the sake of making it harder but keeps almost everything else in SE.
Appreciate the update and your effort!!!

1 year, 9 months ago

Perhaps the further update for pre-space/vs new post-space could be a startup setting? Either way, sounds great, and I look forward to the update.

1 year, 9 months ago

But what about with some receips like blocks of Vulkanit: With your mod I can create it only with one mineral. Without your mod I need additional receipes which are very complicated. Or plates of Holmium, Iridium, Beryllium.... ?

1 year, 9 months ago

I don't understand your question GismanAna. Yes, my mod does that for most resources; Vulcanite, Cryonite, Beryllium, Holmium, Iridium, Vitamelange, and Naquium.

1 year, 9 months ago

I'm releasing 0.3.0
expect bugs

1 year, 9 months ago

Could the removed multiple steps between ore and plates and removed casting machines be a setting? I would like to keep those features in my own game as its one feature I missed from Angels when coming to k2+se.

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi nihilistzsche, it would be easier to track suggestions if they're in their own thread.
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/seoh/discussion/62e71c84fe86fb8fcb047c18
Thanks

New response