SE Space Trains

This mod adds UPS friendly Space Exploration themed, MAGLEV propulsed, trains. They are best used together with the Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration mod. Yet, they also function as standalone pack, using only the vanilly game.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
Trains

i Slightly change battery recycling

1 year, 3 months ago

Love the mod! I was thinking, as it struck me as standing out, at least a tiny bit. Recycling things in SE tends to lead to some loss of the produced item. Right now the recycling process takes broken item, adds more materials, and recycles the item. That's nice and cheap, but I'll never get rid of too many, if i wanted to, or put in another way, if i produce a large amount, I'll never need to produce more. So possibly to bring it closer in line with SE, could we see some alternatives?

Suggestion 1; Pretty much anything in SE that is recycled, has a percentage that ends in scrap. So my suggestion is that when running under SE, the recycling requires 2 destroyed-train-batteries turn into 1 depleted-train-battery (with or without additional materials) and some small amount of SE "scrap" (representing completely unrepairable battery).

Suggestion 2; Just let me "recycle" it into a bunch of scrap pieces - with no new train batteries. nom nom nom!

Suggestion 3; Straight up convert 2 (or 3?)->1. Basically repair by scavenging bits from other broke batteries.

Suggestion 4; Or make like X% percentage of recycling destroyed-battery into a handful of scrap, basically losing X% to being unrepairable.

New response