SE Space Trains

This mod adds UPS friendly Space Exploration themed, MAGLEV propulsed, trains. They are best used together with the Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration mod. Yet, they also function as standalone pack, using only the vanilly game.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
Trains

i Assorted feedback

2 years ago

Based on having Krastorio 2, BZ metals and some other mods but no SE.

It feels like getting the tech right after nuclear power, at the same time as K2's nuclear locomotive, is too early. Granted the locomotive requires lithium-sulfur batteries, which aren't unlocked until some time later. But I feel like the progression would be better if the tech was locked behind lithium-sulfur batteries or even later.

The locomotive also seems weirdly cheap compared to the nuclear locomotive, which requires 80 rare metals. Maybe add some rare metals here too, if K2 is enabled? Possibly even imersium stuff.

The locomotive speed setting seems rather polarized. There's only the default speed and a super fast space speed. A middle ground option would be nice.

1 year, 10 months ago

Thanks for the feedback! I gotta see what I can do there. I admit that the balancing was focused around having K2+SE. Moving the tech around in K2 and add some more ingredients should be easy to do though.

1 year, 10 months ago

Today's v0.1.11 patch adds most of your suggestions.

This thread has been locked.