SE Space Trains

This mod adds UPS friendly Space Exploration themed, MAGLEV propulsed, trains. They are best used together with the Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration mod. Yet, they also function as standalone pack, using only the vanilly game.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
Trains

i Thanks!

2 years ago

Thanks for this. I quite like the design ascetic that you chose for this, and I appreciate the work done integrating this into other mods. I noticed that LTN has a signal for space exploration which has been working great (Although it did require some retweaking of my base a bit).

A few suggestions:
Allow bigger battery packs at a later stage in the game (Maybe through Energy 2 or 3 science), that allows for bigger battery packs that can hold more energy like Rocket Fuel => Nuclear Fuel. The one major disadvantage to this mod is the additional bot traffic generated from carrying a lot more charged/discharged packs to and from various stations.

Additionally, if possible, I think it would be nice to add a setting to simply output space locomotives as standard locomotives output to LTN. (The Encoded positions signal). This would help ease the transition, without adding additional circuits. Since the locomotives essentially function the same way, it could save another combinator at each depot.

2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions! Some of them are definitely on my to-do list :D.

New response