Micro Machines Mod

by Kryzeth

Micro miniature versions of assemblers, electric furnaces, etc. Full integration with all of Bobs mods and ShinyBobGFX, Mini Machines, Factorio Extended Plus, Gotlag's Electric Furnaces, AAI Industry, Krastorio, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario. (independently, not necessarily simultaneously)

Content
15 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Fixed] Scaled ALT Icon

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Can you shrink the oversized icon on ALT mode?
I'm aware of the Startup setting, but probably it can still be enabled and resized. I see bottleneck indicator has been shrunk proportionally.

6 months ago

Hmm, unless I'm missing something or using the wrong Bottleneck mod, it doesn't look like the bottleneck indicator is actually any smaller? I almost forgot that this was an issue to begin with, but I guess I can look into if there's a solution nowadays.

6 months ago

Oh, sorry, I use Bottleneck Lite by the way.
The indicator appears quite smal proportionally, sometimes I must zoom in to see it.

6 months ago

I actually found the properties I needed to edit to fix the issue! The icon seems a bit small to me, but I think it works well enough; fixed as of 2.0.7

6 months ago

Ahh, BottleneckLite looks more familiar to me, now that I look at it. Haven't actually played Factorio in a really long while, but the smaller dot icon does fit a lot better with the new shrunken recipe icon, after testing it. Fixed!

6 months ago

Awesome!
I haven't reached my notebook yet, but from your preview, it's great.
It's indeed small, but I think it should be. Too big it will cover entire machinery.

New response