Lex's Aircraft

by lexsus

Your attention is presented to the futuristic VTOL aircraft that are well suited to the style of the game. The mod includes aircraft: transport, light combat, heavy combat.

Content
11 months ago
Transportation Combat

i Balance/Suggestions

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)
  1. PLEASE have then engine cut out once the player exits the vehicle, a running engine really hurts one's ocd.
  2. Sprites/graphics (whatever you call the vehicle look) is a bit large compared to vanilla and other modded vehicles/aircraft.
  3. Would it be possible to use helicopter mod's helipads (or even sort of use the land/fly mode but without animation), could be cool?
  4. Speed could use some balancing compared to other vehicles/modded vehicles (especially aircraft)^^, personally I'd set these slower than the 1st level plane in aircraft mod (with the use case for these being maneuverability and not needing to maintain speed for flight).
    ^^Or options for user preference.
2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hey!
1 I will think about it. But for now, for sensitive people in the settings there is an engine volume control.

2 I can do sprite scaling in mod settings.

3 unfortunately not, and in the near future I most likely will not be doing this.

4 I can do the speed configuration in the mod settings.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Your awesome.

One more and I will stop annoying you. :P

5) Add option for configuring storage cap of the cargo variant.

2 years ago

I will do

New response