Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

g Headless Server Infinity Filters Broken

5 months ago

I am currently running a Factorio headless server 1.1.94 in Ubuntu 20.01, Creative Mod 1.8.1. The mod is successfully loaded by the startup messages. However, I cannot set infinite filters for infinite chests and they act as regular chests.

5 months ago

P. S. I am able to use a creative chest with a single item filter to emulate an infinite chest for throughput analysis, but would still appreciate infinite chests with infinite filters for other scenarios.

4 months ago

You need to have admin privileges in order to set the infinity filters. In single player (and I believe if you're hosting an MP game), you always will. On a server, you need to get your character added.

4 months ago

There's a fix for this on my branch of the mod - https://github.com/Silari/CreativeMod . There's now a startup setting to set it to either admins (the default) or all players.

I'll be setting up a pull request for jodli to merge it into the mod soon.

3 months ago

I've uploaded a new release for 1.8.2 that contains a fix for this problem.
Thanks to Silari! <3

This thread has been locked.