Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

b Events not assigned to category

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

Hi! On killing an entity, I noticed that the on_entity_died event wasn't logged. I've selected Modding-->Events from the menu, disabled all events, then went over to the "Categories" window, hit the "Hide" button for "All events", then the "Show" button for "Entity-related events", then enabled all shown events. On further inspection, I noticed that on_entity_died and on_post_entity_died are not assigned to any category, so they were not visible/selectable together with the other entity-related events. Could you fix that, please?

Also, two new events have been added in Factorio 1.1.83: on_entity_color_changed and on_player_input_method_changed. It would be great if you'd support these as well! :-)

9 months ago

I fixed a bunch of them (and a misspelling) on my branch of the mod. I'll look at getting some more done soon hopefully. If jodli updates the mod anytime soon he can grab the fixes.

3 months ago

I've uploaded a new release for 1.8.2 that contains a fix for this problem.
Thanks to Silari! <3

This thread has been locked.