Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

b Game freezes when enabling creative mode

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Hey, so I started a new save for testing stuff from other mods. When the prompt from this mod appears in the beginning I choose 'Yes, with cheats' and immediately after the game freezes. I have a ton of mods so I'm assuming it might be related to researching everything from the other mods at once (even in my normal game finishing research for just one thing will freeze the game for a couple seconds sometimes). After around 10 minutes I closed the game so I'm not sure if it would've recovered from the freeze at all.
Is there anything that can be done about this or is it just the cost of having so many mods installed? Or is there maybe some mod known to cause these research freezes or something else that I'm unaware off?

Edit: Just pressing yes without cheats works fine, but entering the command to research all technologies will make the game freeze as well. So probably not related to this mod, sorry about that. I would still appreciate some input if anyone has any tips for the freezing when research finishes.

Edit2: After some more digging in the settings I found out this is caused by the mod Ammo Loader+ which has a setting called "Check entities after research (compatibility)". Disabling this will stop the game from freezing and everything works as expected.

New response