Bob's Logistics mod

Adds logistic related things.

Content
2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

i Long inserters

4 years ago

They're extremely overlooked everywhere it seems. Would be nice to have long inserters on each thier.

Also, I'd really love an easy mode that doesn't change requirements for vanilla belts - rebuilding the whole factory around that in single player would be pain. Sure I can start anew, and I will, but I'd still love to return to my old factory.

4 years ago

There's the bobs adjustable inserter mod, it has different tiers of inserters that are all configurable to either be long or short inserts, up to 3 places away including diagonals and long stack inserters.

4 years ago

Thanks. Still leaves second part of my request unanswered. Toggleable vanilla recipes for vanilla logistics.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Firstly, long handed inserters aren't needed for every tier because you should have the button in the top left corner that opens a menu to allow you to change all inserters you place to be long handed. (I can't remember, it may not be there if you have inserter overhaul turned off)

As for the belts, look at the settings, turn off the belt overhaul (there may be a few things with similar names, EG Belt distance overhaul, the one you're after is just belt overhaul, or maybe transport belt overhaul) and the recipes and requirements will be more in line with vanilla.

New response