Arrow Inserter

by Bleb1k

A completely new approach to inserters: they are placed between machines and belts, which allows you to create much more compact designs! Enjoy the beautiful movement of objects that bounce seamlessly where they need to. They function similarly to the Dyson Sphere Program (DSP) and all types of inserters are supported, even from some popular mods. Who wants to leave space between assembler and belt anyway?

Content
10 months ago
Logistics

i Fast Replace & Default Type Placement

1 year, 7 months ago

The game thinks of the different types of inserters added for Bob's Adjustable Inserters (like stack, long, and long-stack) as different things, blocking fast-replacing one with another. On a similar note, it would be nice to add a feature that toggles what type is placed when you place an arrow inserter, for example you want it to always place stack-type inserters since they are faster. This could be implemented via a shortcut.

1 year, 7 months ago

I have some Ideas about this, but no time for now, I will do an update in a few weeks

1 year, 7 months ago

thanks!

1 year, 7 months ago

Additionally, if you turn on the filter slot option, could you possibly make it so that all arrow inserters are at first blacklisted, so you don't have to go through every single arrow inserter to get your factories running? I didn't want to make yet another post for this.

New response