Amator Phasma's Modpack

This a meta package for all my mods.

Mod packs
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b Nothing works, impossible to play...

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I tried installing, i tried factorio versions 18.17, 18.10, 18.08 and i get alot of errors.
I have an idea, that it doesn't work because of versions of mods that i installed.
I would have installed the correct versions, BUT NO ONE FUCKING TOLD ME WHICH.
You wouldn't even bother to mention the actual version of the game to use...
Unbearable. Tragic. At least write what versions of mods you use Amator...
I'm pissed, I'm angry, i spent over two hours trying to download correct versions by trial and error, but this is just useless and pointless...

4 years ago

Day 2: I calmed my tits down, and narrowed down the problem.
I set my factorio version to 18.06 (lowest required by your newest updated mods) and added bobs, angels, and science tweaker. But it kept crashing. so i removed sets of mods one by one, and found out that science cost tweaker is not compatible with bobs mods. So yes, i was an asshole yesterday, but i'm here to repent my sins. It would be cool though if you provided everyone with a list of mods with versions required, so that it's easier to make it work, even though it might not work because of Science cost tweaker crashes with bob's mods.

Best regards,
Tom

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hey, I'm just bumping this thread because I've been waiting for a month now for AmatorPhasma's mods to be updated for the current version of factorio as well as the current version of Angel's mods. These are excellent mods that add a bunch of tweaks to the overall gameplay without many conflicts with other mods. I'd rather not have to manually revert these mods and my game to get back to my base building.

Come back amatorphasma!

Best regards,

Boris

New response